Part-time 29.3 hours per week (flexible)
We are seeking a Part-time 29 hours 20 minutes per week Business Administrator to join a shared services administration team supporting an international business on an initial Fixed Term Contract of 8 months
- The role of the Business Administrator will follow established procedures and guidelines to provide a timely and effective administration to support the business units.
- Be the first point of contact for internal and external telephone calls responsible for screening calls and take messages from external or internal sources so that callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously, and accurately
- Accurately transcribe, type, format, and proofread a variety of material (for example contracts, correspondence, invoices, meeting minutes, reports, speeches, and presentations) using Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, ensuring efficiency, this may include scheduling meeting times, making travel arrangements for attendees, and ensuring that various meeting amenities are available, such as food, drinks, and equipment.
- Perform other administrative tasks according to established guidelines and process so that these activities are completed accurately and on time These activities may include filing, data processing, or working with other databases and IT systems
- Communicate with external vendors including but not limited to travel companies, couriers, service, stationary suppliers, etc to deliver a comprehensive administration service.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent including English and Maths and be an experienced administrator, with excellent communication. You must be customer-focused with great organisational skills and the ability to prioritise. Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
There is limited public transport to the location and own transport will be required.
Contract length: 8 months
Part-time hours: 29.3 per week