Up to £30000 per annum + Considerable
HR Shared Services Team Leader
We are looking for a HR Shared Services Team Lead to supervise a team of HRSSC Administrators providing all HR transactional and administrative support to the UK business from the recently established HR Shared Service Centre in either Glasgow or Lancashire. This role will help oversee an efficient and effective service and support the team in delivering a customer focused service, that meets SLA's, and works on continuous improvement to ensure the aims of the business are achieved.
- Assisting the HRSSC Manager to continuously develop the HRSSC.
- Overseeing a customer focused administrative/transactional function that meets SLA's and KPI's.
- Championing the work of the team to ensure efficiency and quality in the delivery of the HRSSC.
- Overseeing requests that are logged and checking work of the team to ensure it is to the expected standard.
- Providing training to the team on systems, policies and procedures as required
- Effectively dealing with any queries escalated to your attention, and ensuring any issues are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Assisting all customers in a positive, friendly, and professional manner, to ensure all enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner.
- Supporting all staff designated to your responsibility, to achieve the targets and performance standards expected of the team.
- Motivating your team through regular 1:1's and identifying training needs by setting clearly defined objectives.
- Regularly seeking feedback from stakeholders on the performance and productivity of the HRSSC to ensure that standards are being met and issues dealt with.
- Undertaking other duties, training and or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the levels of responsibility of this role.
- High level understanding of HR issues, process, and procedure together with knowledge of statutory requirements
- In depth knowledge of transactional processes (preferably gained in a HR environment) to enable interpretation for policy and guidance to customers
- Knowledge and understanding of HR Administration.
- Understanding of Data Protection legislation, its implications, and the need to comply
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment, ideally working to SLA's
- Experience of managing a team and able to demonstrate achievement of performance and efficiency benefits through coaching and people development.
- Organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to balance demands and priorities.
- Ability to coach peers and customers on processes including usage of systems.
- Experience of problem solving.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities to improve the service.
- Experience in using Service Now is desirable
- Salary up to £30,000pa DOE
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave.
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest-free season ticket loans etc.
- A fundamental part of this is respecting each person's differences and striving to meet their needs.