A growing company in Kendal are looking for an ambitious Management Accountant to work within their finance function.
Working closely with the Group FC you will produce the monthly management reporting pack.
Duties will include:
* Manage the reporting across a number of different cost centres, monitoring the budgets and internal expenditure
* Produce the full month end reporting pack with commentary ready for review by the board
* Monitor the GP across the different revenue channels, developing the KPI's and maximising performance of different revenue generating areas.
* Complete all the month end journal entries and reconciliations
* Monthly Accruals/Prepayments
* Manage the accuracy of the ledgers including credit control and associated reconciliations as well as the nominal coding
* Manage the project costs and job costing spend, monitor progress and budget for the length of the project * Assist with the annual budget and forecasting process, as well as the production of YE accounts
* Work closely with operational, commercial and financial peers and develop relationships to enhance financial accountability
The successful candidate will already have experience with all aspects of the monthly reporting and be able to produce informative monthly management accounts. You will ideally be nearing the end of your qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or newly / recently qualified. You will be confident in your approach and able to work with all areas of the business, building effective relationships and yet demonstrating integrity with the financial reporting and future planning of the business.