Up to £27000 per annum + Considerable
- Agility is working with a fast-growing boutique commercial law firm with expertise in litigation/dispute resolution, insolvency, employment, property, and healthcare. With offices in prime locations in Manchester and Liverpool, this is a great opportunity to join a high-performing team that is looking to expand.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a role within the finance department working for a group of companies across a diverse range of businesses. The role is to be based in the Lancashire office and includes working for a commercial Law firm, 6 children's day nurseries, and an insurance business. The role has become available due to growth within the group.
- Ensuring client balances are monitored and monies are allocated or returned promptly ·Updating fee earners on movements with client monies
- Invoicing, processing, and setting up payments for all businesses
- Importing customer invoices from the nursery software onto the accounts software ·Posting journals on the accounts systems
- Reconciling the banks
- The applicant should be organised with the ability to manage their own workload ·
- Good level of IT skills - specifically Microsoft Excel
- A high level of accuracy and an eye for detail
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills in order to keep key individuals in all the businesses updated
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fantastic group that promotes a friendly and supportive working environment.
- For more information please call Peter on 07928 592504