We are working with one of the UK's fastest-growing organisations who are expanding their Finance teams to manage the continued growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to provide accounting support to the Finance Controller, ensuring timely financial close and day-to-day activities of the Finance Team are completed in a highly accurate manner. The successful candidate will enjoy being involved in long-term projects transforming the finance functions and the integration of acquisitions.
This position would suit a highly ambitious individual who can see the potential rewards that hard work tenacity and strategic thinking can bring to your career in a growing company.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and appreciation of general accounting
- Complete ownership of the audit process and delivery of key deliverables
- Work with stakeholders to support the development of understanding of key business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and provide first input into monthly management accounts.
- Presentation of monthly numbers to the Financial Controller
- Preparation of key inputs into the board pack presented to senior management.
- Support Financial Controller in ensuring strong month-end controls and adherence to deadlines to support wider group reporting requirements.
- First point of review for work performed by the Management Accountant and their assistants including monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Lead the process documentation and controls to ensure consistency across all documented processes.
- Maintain and improve standardisation of tasks and processes.
- Management and development of Management accountants and their assistants.
- Supporting the understanding and investigation of variance analysis
- Support the commercial finance team with information and performance analysis to drive decision-making for local teams.
- Lead in the preparation and review of accurate site p&l's for responsible functional are to ensure all numbers reported are accurate and discrepancies understood and investigated.
- Ensuring local GAAP requirements are applied correctly in the financial close process.
On offer is a well-above-average salary based on experience and an industry-leading benefits package.
20 minutes from junction 29 on the M6
For a confidential chat please call Peter on 07928 592504