We are working with one of the UK's fastest-growing organisations who are expanding their Finance teams to manage the continued growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to provide accounting support to the Finance Manager, ensuring timely financial close and day-to-day activities of the Finance Team are completed in a highly accurate manner. The successful candidate will enjoy being involved in long-term projects transforming the finance functions and the integration of acquisitions.
This position would suit a highly ambitious individual who can see the potential rewards that hard work tenacity and strategic thinking can bring to your career in a growing company.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and appreciation of general accounting
- Accounting/Finance Degree
- Complete ownership of the preparation of monthly statutory requirements.
- Build relationships and work with various stakeholders to support your understanding of key business processes and develop a commercial and operational understanding.
- Timely preparation of monthly management accounts
- Presentation of monthly numbers to the Finance Manager and Financial Controller
- The ability to identify and escalate any anomalies in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the Finance Manager in ensuring strong month-end controls are adhered.
- Ensure all your deadlines are met and understand your support to the wider group reporting requirements.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for assigned responsible areas of the balance sheet.
- Lead process documentation and controls.
- Maintain and improve standardisation of tasks and processes.
- Mentoring and day-to-day management of your assistant management accountants.
- Supporting the Understanding and investigation of variance analysis.
- Shadow and work closely with the Finance Manager to develop strong cross-functional partnerships.
- Support the commercial finance team with information and performance analysis.
- Ensuring GAAP requirements are applied correctly in the financial close process.
20 minutes from junction 29 of the M6
For a confidential chat please call Peter on 07928592504