£35000 - £45000 per annum + dependent on experience
Are you a Business Analyst with expertise in Tableau? Have you got a background in Business Intelligence with a track record of delivering solutions?
My client is a large national business operating in the transport and logistics sector who are looking for a Business Analyst to join the team to drive forward technical solutions on a large scale.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Take business specification requirements through Design, development, testing and deployment of Tableau Dashboards
- Work under the guidance of Technology Champion to create Customer KPI dashboard solutions
- Structure ambiguous business problems and recommend visualization solutions
- Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, tooltip modifications, API, etc.) to create analytical dashboards.
- Develop a strong understanding of business requirements; working with business users/ business analysts to define technical and process requirements
- Build effective working relationships with team members and cross functional colleagues
- Qualified to degree level in science or engineering preferable
- 3-5+ years of experience with Tableau or similar BI tools.
- 3+ years IT and Business Intelligence experience
- Proven experience delivering Business Intelligence solutions
- Experience with Tableau, dashboard design and delivery
- Hands on experience querying MS-SQL and Google Big Query databases
- Understanding of development, data modeling and ETL knowledge that includes Data warehouse
- Excellent problem solving, design, debugging, and testing skills
- Ability to work with multiple different personality types while managing workload within a fast paced, energetic, and dynamic workplace.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Coventry, please apply direct with an updated CV.