Finance Business Partner
To develop an internal Finance and Accounting team, support the rapid expansion of the business ensuring accounting processes and controls are in place.
Work with the operational managers on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure commercial understanding and budgets are understood and delivered.
Develop improvement plans to the processing function, create new ways of working.
- CIMA, ACCA, ICAEW qualified
- Prepare, reconcile, and interpret monthly management accounts, cash flow and balance sheets.
- Produce monthly bank reporting and respond to any queries arising.
- Ensure Bank covenant testing is complete, analyzing and making recommendations where necessary to manage performance for these to be met.
- Assisting in the preparation of forecasts and budgets for internal and bank requirements.
- Implement financial plans in relation to new projects, cost management, bank funding arrangements.
- Assess and manage risks associated with managing remote services and financial authorities held at site level.
- Analyse margins and any contributors that effect performance. Make recommendations and take corrective action.
- Predict cash flow and future trends.
- Ensure all statutory filing deadlines are met,
- Ensure that all transactional, payroll and taxation requirements are met.
- Preparing weekly and monthly payment runs for our suppliers.
- Managing of our purchasing process.
- Monitor and validate processes for Inputting timesheets, bonus payments, salary increases and pay adjustments onto the payroll system.
- Monitor and validate processing all company-new starters and leavers.
- Validate and ensure payroll errors affecting staff are monitored, understood, and minimized.
- Ensure payroll and Inland Revenue queries are answered.
For a confidential chat please call Peter on 07928 592504