£26000 - £34000 per annum + dependent on experience
A consultancy business based in Manchester are looking for a Data Analyst to join their data analytics and modelling team. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious graduate/analyst!
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- The successful candidate will have a strong track record developing and applying data analytics solutions
- Experience of planning and managing projects/programmes of work, developing and managing script for repeatable analysis along with the use of statistical techniques to find trends and insight from data is essential.
- You must have the ability to develop complex technical outputs and offer input to the development of strategies
- Hands-on exploration of data, dashboards, statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
- Combine qualitative and quantitative driven insights to recommend potential avenues to the business teams.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Physics or a numerate focused degree (min 2:1) - not essential if you have relevant experience
- Experience within a similar role is beneficial but not essential
- We're looking for a self-motivated individual with an analytical mind set and strong, proven analytical expertise, who is comfortable working quickly and under pressure to support our management teams
- You must have advanced Excel capabilities and ideally Python experience
- Other advantageous skills: SQL, PowerBI, GIS (either QGIS or Arc), R, GitHub
- You must be able to demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of the role?
- 35 days holiday
- Employer pension contribution of 6%
- Various other benefits
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Manchester, please apply with an updated CV.