£26,000 pa DOE
Open to flexible hours
A family run accountancy practice based in Uppermill near Oldham providing a personalised service to local business owners and individuals are seeking a tax advisor.
Tax Advisor, you will primarily be responsible for drafting client tax returns and providing advice and guidance to clients on personal taxation matters.
The key responsibilities for the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing client tax returns and managing these through to successful filing with HMRC.
- Effectively managing your portfolio of clients, whilst working closely with internal teams.
- Providing on demand ad-hoc personal tax advice to clients.
- Dealing with PAYE and personal tax compliance matters.
- Preparation of P11D forms.
- Dealing with telephone and email queries from clients whilst ensuring a quality and efficient service is provided.
- Dealing with HMRC and other third parties on the client's behalf.
- Calculating tax rebates and liabilities for clients under the Construction Industry Scheme.
- Delivering a consistently high level of customer service.
- Delivering consistently accurate work.
What we're looking for:
- An enthusiasm to progress towards obtaining tax qualifications (AAT, ATT, ACCA).
- Experience working in an office environment is highly desirable.
- Strong email and telephone skills.
- Efficient time and work management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work to targets and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload effectively.
- A positive 'can do' attitude.
Please give me a call to discuss 07928 592504