My client is a growing manufacturing business based in Kendal. Due to ongoing growth they are now looking to recruit a newly created Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate for the Finance Manager will be a 1st Time Mover from practice or an experienced Accountant who is practice trained.
Duties will include :
- Producing group consolidations
- Statutory and tax reporting - reviewing current reports and amending/implementing new ones
- Preparing financial reports to assess financial performance of the business
- Analysing financial information across the business, supporting profitability and growth through recommendations
- Producing company statutory accounts, making observations of the financial state of the business
- Preparing month end and year end reports, reviewed by Financial Controller
- Cash flow management, re-modelling and forecasting with internal Managers
- Preparing and submitting VAT/Tax & pension returns
- Assisting the Financial Controller implement efficient and diligent financial practices
- Making suggestions for system/process improvements where needed
This is a fantastic career move for an ambitious and career driven accountant. Your can expect to work with a highly driven and motivated team, company bonus along with current flexible working conditions.