Agility is seeking an HR Process Analyst to join the team during a period of growth and transformation.
This role will look at the current process and provide documentation and to drive efficiencies through the end-to-end life cycle of the HR process. The successful candidate will leave no stone unturned and rapidly become familiar with the system and deliver training and support to the HR Shared Service Centre, with a focus on continuous improvement whilst supporting the implementation of new systems and processes into the team.
- Understanding and championing the HR systems and processes
- Process mapping and process optimisation, to help redesign and continuously improve best practice processes and ways of working.
- Review and sign off training aids and support materials.
- Providing training to the team on systems, policies, and procedures as required
- Supporting all staff to understand new systems and system changes as part of achieving the targets and performance standards expected of the team.
- Undertaking UAT test preparation and execution
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure understanding of, and support for the changes associated with new processes.
- Developing the skills and knowledge of the HR Shared Services teams to ensure the capability to deliver required processes.
- Producing scheduled and ad-hoc reports, and responding to reporting requests in line with SLAs
- Producing stats and dashboards, and analysing data to help educate and inform decisions.
- Development and regular review of knowledge base content accessed by the wider business to aid self service capabilities.
To be successful in the role we would like to hear from candidates with experience of producing high quality process maps and documentation, you will have experience of creating high level process maps and detailed step by step process documentation along with the following.
- Experience in using Visio to create and amend process maps.
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of HR systems.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities to improve the service, processes, or systems.
- Six Sigma qualification or lean and kaizen experience is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to balance demands and priorities.
- Ability to coach peers and customers on processes including usage of systems.
- Experience of problem-solving.
- Understanding of Data Protection legislation, its implications, and the need to comply
- Experience in using Service Now, SAP Success Factors and Deltek Maconomy is desirable
For a confidential chat please call Peter on 07928592504