Agility Resourcing are working with a well known Fylde Coast based organisation who are looking to strengthen their growing finance team. The business has seen a consistent period of growth, and so are in need of a Financial Accountant to join the high calibre finance team taking ownership of the production of statutory accounts for the group.
- Production of statutory accounts in accordance with respective financial reporting framework.
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure statutory accounts are completed in a timely fashion and to agreed timetable.
Support periodic management accounts/variance analysis in accordance with agreed deadlines and controls.
- Lead on monthly and quarterly group consolidation including group reporting pack collation and submission.
- Support in the preparation of month-end journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support the senior leadership team to ensure a consistent approach to financial policy, procedure, compliance and controls across the group.
- Assist in the improvement and development of relevant and accurate management and accounting information delivered to operational management and heads of department.
- Liaise with management to resolve information requirements and queries as and when they occur.
- Provide financial support to non-finance managers.
- Establish good working relationships with internal and external functions including the attendance of meetings, providing ad hoc reports to all levels of internal and external clients as required.
This position will suit a Newly Qualified ACA / ACCA Accountant who is looking for their 1st move into industry from practice. A competitive salary is on offer along with a profit-related bonus. Advanced Excel skills would be an advantage along with strong ERP experience.