£23000 - £26000 per annum + + study package
My client is currently looking for a Graduate Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team based in Manchester. This permanent full-time role is working for a large PLC business that annually goes from strength to strength therefore there is fantastic career progression opportunities available within this role.
Ideally, they are looking for a candidate with strong academic background with demonstrated consistency.
Key responsibilities within this role would be as follows:
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager
- Monthly reporting
- Data and commercial analysis
- Assessment of performance & variance analysis
- Assist in providing analysis and support for the monthly financial accounts
- Conduct variance analysis between industry costs and customer billing
What we are looking for?
- Recent degree in maths/accounting/economics (2:1 or above)
- Ability to explain complex information concisely
- Ability to manipulate large data sets within Excel to identify variances and discrepancies.
- Good understanding of financial processes and driving through process improvements.
- Displays excellent analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Strong desire and ability to learn new skills.
- A strong desire to attain a professional Finance qualification e.g. CIMA.
- Enthusiasm and innovation
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
Benefits of this job?
- 33 days holiday
- Bonus scheme
- CIMA/ACCA study support
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Manchester, please apply direct with an updated CV.