We are working with one of the North West success stories looking for a Management Accountant Qualified Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA to join their team. On offer are industry-leading training and a clear career path.
The company has rapidly become an industry-leading business across the UK and NI.
- Support the finance manager in the production of monthly management accounts.
- Accounting responsibility for key cost lines.
- Drive for efficiencies across the international business by spotting cost trends and best working practices.
- Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Adhere to group reporting deadlines.
- Ensure a consistent reporting\analytical approach is applied to all countries.
- Daily and weekly sales reporting.
- Liaising with other departments to proactively resolve queries.
- Assisting with year-end audits & Statutory Accounts.
- Ad hoc analysis to support the country finance managers and fellow team members
- Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA accountant.
- Experience in management accounting essential.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of Oracle Financials useful (though training will be provided).
- Manufacturing industry experience essential.
For a confidential chat please call Peter on 07928 592504