£50,000pa package DoE
A market leading manufacturing business based in Preston, are working with Agility Resourcing to appoint an ambitious HR Manager to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. This business is currently experiencing an exciting period of growth, and this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take ownership, grow and develop of the HR function.
The Standalone HR Manager will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of the full HR function, from administration to strategy
- Providing advice and guidance to all employees and management
- Leading on employee relations cases
- Coaching line managers on all areas of performance management
- Review, update, and implement policies and procedures.
- Leading on all recruitment and retention related activities
- Managing all learning and development related activities, including conducting training needs analysis and creating and delivering training
- Reviewing and developing the employee engagement strategy
- Managing HR-related projects
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Standalone HR Manager will have:
- A proven track record within a similar role
- CIPD L7 (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels.
- The ability to prioritise and manage multiple changing priorities
- IT literate including all Microsoft Office applications
- Good attention to detail
For a confidential chat please call Peter on 01772 278078