£27000 - £37000 per annum + dependent on experience
A 'household brand' based in Central Manchester are looking for an Insight Analyst to join their analytics function. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious analyst!
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- The successful candidate will have a strong track record developing and applying data analytics solutions.
- You will have experience of using data to drive commercial results.
- Experience of planning and managing projects/programmes of work, developing and managing script for repeatable analysis along with the use of techniques to find trends and insight from data is essential.
- Product insight generation (identifying and collecting appropriate product related data such as category, sales, stock and margin performance).
- Design and deliver periodic reporting highlighting trends and monitoring KPIs.
- Build systems/processes to transform raw data into actionable business insights.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Physics or a numerate focused degree (min 2:1) - not essential if you have relevant experience
- Ideally looking for 2+ years' experience within a similar role
- We're looking for a self-motivated individual with an analytical mind set and strong, proven analytical expertise, who is comfortable working quickly and under pressure to support management teams
- Must have: Advanced Excel and SQL
- Desirable: Power BI
- You must be able to demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Central Manchester, please apply with an updated CV.