Management Accountant - Financial Services
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing financial services company that has doubled its turnover and now has plans to treble it.
They are offering a great remuneration package and a company-wide bonus scheme.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for providing timely and relevant financial reports, ensuring information from different sources of the group is consolidated to ensure timely accounts. The position holder will be accountable for financial statement assurance, working closely with stakeholders to provide a review package along with a rigorous, analytical financial timely statement.
- Responsible for the preparation of regular monthly reports of Corporate Finance, Statutory purposes, and local management reporting
- Accountability for the outcomes of all accounting and financial reporting activities
- Manage the Annual Statutory Audit
- Cash flow analysis
- Monitor relevance and accuracy of the different sources of information
- Manage the monthly closing of the ledgers ensuring the financial data accuracy
- Estimate the final Annual Operating Expense preparation at month-end
- Assist in the yearly budget preparation
- Manage all internal expenses
- Liaise with external service providers and monitor expenditure
- Review of Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- To be a business partner, closely cooperating with commercial and other business/ project managers to understand the business challenges and strategies
- Ensure segregation of duties and robust controls are followed
- Ensure compliance with both policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or part / qualified through ACCA, CIMA
- Proven ability to understand key business drivers and how to translate these into meaningful reporting
- Demonstrated ability to understand and use technology to improve process and control
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in fluent English.
For a confidential chat please call Peter on 07928 592504