HR Liaison Manager (TBC)
Based at Thornton, initially covering FY and PR postcodes
Salary £30,000- £32,0000 plus benefits
The HR Liaison Manager will manage all day-to-day people activities for a chain of food outlets across FY and PR. The successful candidate must be a self-starter and proactively partner and collaborate with Management teams in providing pragmatic and commercially focussed solutions to meet business objectives and create an environment of positive people management.
Reporting to the Managing Director in a busy operational function supporting a field-based population of employees and key stakeholders.
- Advising on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Co-ordinating the appointment process for successful applicants
- Create a great talent brand to attract the best staff
- Case management, working with line managers and stakeholders to support ER and performance issues and drafting relevant supporting documentation
- Working with stakeholders to support the budget and forecasting processes
- Providing advice and playing a role in review and change management
- Coaching employees and managers on HR issues
- Write and present information on a range of People topics
- Advising on employee development and training
- Supporting as and when required with the People Operations Administration and Payroll function
- Robust and demonstrable knowledge of employment legislation and best practice
- At least 3 years in a similar role preferable field based
- Experience of hospitality would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to produce succinct correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Good numeracy skills, with the ability to interrogate data
- Ability to research, analyse and reason, logically
- Experience on managing projects and implementing new initiatives
- Good teamwork ethos
For a confidential chat please call Peter on 07928592504