Human Resource Administrator/Office Manager
Lytham St Annes
Full time, permanent post
To provide Human Resource advise, management, and administration support to the growing workforce of over 60 60 permanent staff as well as 20-60 contract staff.
This role would suit someone who enjoys a varied and diverse role and is willing to take on any task they are given. You would work closely with the internal Talent Acquisition Managers and the Operations Director
- Provide administration support to the Talent Acquisition Managers -
Referencing, sponsorship management, work permits.
- Creating contractual paperwork for new permanent staff and freelance staff.
- Gain all new starter paperwork, DBS checks, ID etc.
- Creating and setting up new employees on the relevant systems (Bright HR and Xero).
- Ensuring all new staff is aware of company procedures and policies, pension scheme, etc.
- Issue all remuneration-related paperwork.
- Monitor and manage staff annual leave and sick records through Bright HR system. Welcome back to work interviews after period of sick leave.
- Ensure the Staff Handbook and all HR Policy document is kept up to date with any legal changes and in line with company changes.
- Assist line managers with staff appraisals and ensure accurate records are kept.
- Create individual development plans for staff, oversee the implementation of the plan.
- Assist managers in the handling of any grievance or disciplinary in line with HR legal requirements, such as attending meetings and providing advice to managers.
- Provide general administration and support to the Managing Director and Operations Director.
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls and answering the main phone.
- Purchase general business-related items for the company.
Skills and Qualities
- Experience in a similar role with an SME.
- Ideally, you will be part qualified CIPD.
- Payroll experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, approachable, and has empathy when dealing with people.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
Have a 'can do attitude and be happy to take on any task.