Systems Accountant (12 months FTC)
£55,000pa plus bonus
Agility is delighted to be partnering again with a long-established client who is a provider of top-class business-relevant solutions to the UK healthcare industry.
We are seeking a successful Systems accountant to be responsible for the successful implementation, administration, and continuous improvement of finance-related software systems within the UK Group, supporting the Reporting, Controls, and Governance of the business.
- Oversee the implementation and roll-out of OneStream for consolidation and reporting.
- Maintain the configuration of OneStream to meet the accounting and reporting requirements of the business.
- Work with the finance team to define and scope out system enhancements such as budgeting, forecasting, and planning.
- Assist in the identification, implementation, and administration of other finance-related systems (SAP, Webex; COGNOS,BI etc)
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for OneStream and other finance-related systems.
- Document appropriate procedures, including the communications and re-training to finance teams on all system-related changes where required.
- Manage Finance System access and master data requests, acting as a "triage" between UK and Germany for SAP, ensuring segregation of duties is maintained in the process and regular system cleanses are completed.
- Working collaboratively with both finance and non-finance teams to optimise financial reporting across the company.
- Working with local IT and Germany to create, manage and prioritise finance system change requests.
- Supporting other finance activities as required to help finance meet its commitments to the Board.
- Degree in Finance OR Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Deep knowledge of accounting concepts and financial controls
- Experience of OneStream or Financial Reporting systems
- 5+ years' experience of designing, implementing, and administering ERP and
- other finance-related systems
- Systems Project Management from design specification to postimplementation
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple tasks.
For a confidential chat please call Peter on 07928 592504