Graduate Data Analyst/Scientist
My client is a financial services organisation who have an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join their analytical team.
This is an ideal opportunity if you have graduated recently (2019-2021 graduates only) with a numerical related degree and are looking to develop your career in an analytical field.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, highly numerate graduate to make a significant difference within a well-established and rapidly growing organisation
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric based degree i.e., Maths, Computer science, Economics, Business, Physics etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e., Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following is advantageous: SQL, R, Python, C++, Java
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance, and provide insightful recommendations
- Ideally, you will drive and have your own transport
- Competitive salary in a growing company
- State of the art office with onsite gym, café and games room.
- Fun competitive work environment.
- Great progression opportunities.
- Company celebrations
- 25+ days holiday entitlement
- Pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Rewards and bonuses
Your day to day will consist of...
- Proactively and collaboratively develop Analysis and Insight to support Operations
- Report making to help deliver optimal management decisions
- Identify, quantify and prioritise opportunities to enhance operational efficiency
- Apply analytical and technical ability to ensure the team delivers the highest standards of analysis and reporting to key external groups
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and think you are a suitable candidate then please apply now with an updated CV.