Circa £36,000 pa plus 10% bonus
Manchester City Centre
We are looking for a high-caliber Finance Analyst candidate to join a Global company to encompasses Business Partnering with an additional focus on data and analytics. The role will require close working relationships with key stakeholders in the business.
The purpose of this role is to act as a trusted business partner, accountable for the integrity and delivery of accurate, consistent, and timely financial information to all stakeholders to support decision-making and that efficiently manages the Company's liquidity and funding requirements in a controlled environment whilst minimizing profit leakage and maximizing shareholder value & supporting the delivery of the strategy & Business Plan.
Finance Analyst Key accountabilities
- Maintain the forecasting models and monitor the monthly financial performance of the business cost base.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget and planning process
- Liaise and build relationships with the other business units' managers & teams to implement improvements to existing models, reports, and processes.
- Preparation & presentation of financial results and other relevant materials
- Ownership of the overall review of the Country's financial models to highlight areas for driving efficiency and best practice with a focus on both internal and external benchmarking.
- Collaboration with Retail data Science and forecasting teams, ensuring data alignment in Finance as well as the manipulation & modeling of large & complex data to generate analysis to support business understanding and support decision making.
- Support of Retail integrated financial model in relation to Net Working Capital requirements for the French Business
- Financial planning and management information project-related work.
Finance Analyst Person specification
- Experience in an accountancy practice or working in a growing, international business with reporting lines into a parent company
- The final stage or newly qualified in an accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in using the SAP accounting package
- Experience of, and familiarity with, the energy/commodity trading markets (particularly natural gas and power) would be an advantage
- Ability to analyze company financials.
- Analytical & data modeling background
- French and/or Russian Speaking desirable
For a confidential chat please call Peter 01772 278078