Business Area Analyst
My client is a global business that develop and acquire companies that are characterized by high-tech know how and an ability to build lasting, close relations with customers and suppliers. They are a growing company with an already extensive network established with over 8000 employees in more than 31 countries and they are looking to bring a bright Graduate in to join the team based at their office in Manchester.
- Highly independent, self-motivated, and adaptable.
- Exceptional competence with regard to processing, analysing, and presenting data.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to bring focus on the most important areas to drive desired outcomes.
- Excellent presentation skills including report writing (words and charts), verbal presentations.
- An ability to work with and gain the confidence of all employees within the Group from the Group CEO to those employees driving sales and production activities within the Companies.
- The desire to self-develop; embrace life-long learning, continually expand knowledge base.
Smartly presented, punctual and professional at all times.
- Team working and collaboration is vital hence being polite, courteous, and constructive in all dealings.
- Open minded, challenge the normal, test alternatives, listen to other's opinions, and have the confidence to make decisions.
- Automate and improve the collection, assimilation, analysis and reporting of the Business Area KPIs.
- Analysis of business, operational and financial data with a view to develop clear, data focused information to help support management decisions and improve business performance and profitability in a sustainable manner.
- Expected to work in any suitable subsidiary business where relevant skills and thinking are required and can add most value. Projects in the businesses will vary significantly and will often be self-led.
If you are looking for an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company based in Manchester that will allow you to learn, develop and progress professionally then please apply with an updated CV now.