Graduate Data Analyst
My client is a global business that develop and acquire companies that are characterized by high-tech know how and an ability to build lasting, close relations with customers and suppliers. They are a growing company with an already extensive network established with over 8000 employees in more than 31 countries and they are looking to bring a bright Graduate in to join the team based at their office in Birmingham.
Your day to day will consist of…….
- Proactively and collaboratively develop Analysis and Insight to support Operations
- Report making to help deliver optimal management decisions
- Identify, quantify and prioritise opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and produce world-class deliverables fit for a world-class operation to drive continuous improvement.
- Apply analytical and technical ability to ensure the team delivers the highest standards of analysis and reporting to key stake holders
What we want from you…...
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric based degree i.e. Maths, Economics, Business, Psychology, Physics etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations
It's a bonus if you have!
- Previous experience presenting information to key stake holders
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: SQL, R, Python, C++, Java
- Knowledge and practical experience with Power BI
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Birmingham, please apply direct with an updated CV.