My client is a highly successful financial services business based near Birmingham, they have a solid reputation within their field and have created a culture which allows people to thrive and progress their careers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire for a career in finance; be personable, tenacious and keen to learn.
The responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Cashflow analysis
- Adhoc reporting
- Month end accounting support to the Management Accountant and Financial Controller
- Provide detailed analysis with commentary as needed to show profitability
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Develop methods to gain a greater understanding of the figures in a timely manner
What are we looking for?
- 2:1 degree in Accountancy, Maths, Economics, Physics
- Minimum of ABB at A-LEVEL
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills
- Someone who is committed to a career in finance and further study
Benefits of the role:
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - study support will be given depending on the role i.e. Tax Trainee would provide ATT/CTA
- 33 days' holiday
- In-house training
- Company profit related bonus
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Birmingham, please apply direct with an updated CV.