Agility is working with a great organization who due to increased contracts is now seeking an HR Advisor to join their HR Team.
You will be required to Coach, influence, and supports team leaders and managers in the implementation of HR policies and procedures e.g. discipline, grievance, performance management, absence and employee relations, supporting the delivery of exceptional customer service, and ensuring legal compliance.
- Provides support across the HR team on the delivery of projects.
- Ensures local employee relations issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Advises and coaches managers on complex absence issues, supporting the development of a plan to manage absence appropriately
- Supports managers to follow attendance management procedures, providing advice and coaching as appropriate to make sure agreed actions are delivered.
- Supports and coaches managers to take ownership of and carry out investigations, providing remote support on complex disciplinary and grievance cases including Harassment and Bullying, and Whistleblowing
- Provides advice and guidance to managers on the application of the disciplinary procedure from investigation to hearings and appeals. Provides legislatively compliant and commercially focused employee relations advice
- Ensures effective implementation of new/revised procedures and policies and correct application of policies and procedures, including timescales where relevant
- Ensures advice and support is provided to line managers for the health and wellbeing of employees
- Assists with the design and delivery of specific HR-related training i.e. Investigation and Disciplinary, Attendance Management, etc
- To support and advise managers in providing consistent and appropriate advice on interpretation and implementation of terms and conditions of service, taking advice from senior colleagues when necessary
- Support the business partners by identifying innovative HR solutions to facilitate achievement for their sites/ offices and or divisions, sharing best practices with colleagues for use across the Group
For a confidential chat please call Peter on 07928592504