We have a very exciting opportunity working for a fast-growing finance company based in Blackburn.
They are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join them in their busy finance team.
On offer are first-class training in a rapidly growing sector and the opportunity to join a growing company.
- Accruals, prepayments, and journals for the monthly accounts
- Daily bank posting for cheques and BACS requests
- Maintenance of direct debits
- Setting up and / or authorising BACS payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Communicating with bank to ensure smooth running of bank accounts
- Preparation of group consolidation and cash flow statement
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations for the group
- Reviewing and interpreting balance sheet accounts
- Assisting in preparation of schedules for the year-end audit
- Rolling forward of all Access accounts at month-end
- Ad hoc duties as required
Key Skills and Experience
- Part- qualified Accountant
- Experience of using spreadsheets (Excel)
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Strong numeric, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Willingness to learn new skills
If this is of interest please get in contact