£25000 - £28000 per annum + + benefits
My client is a successful finance services organisation based in Leeds who due to recent internal promotions are looking to bolster their team with an Investment Analyst.
This role would suit a recent graduate who has a strong academic background, is personable and is comfortable building internal/external relationships. An outline of the role is below:
- Carrying out market research to identify investment opportunities across industries, providing data as directed and making recommendations for investment.
- Developing financial models and projection.
- Closely monitoring financial press; tracking market and sector trends, opportunities, and risks.
- Examining and assessing economic and market trends, earning prospects, financial statements and other indicators and factors to determine suitable funding strategies.
- Working with the investment team in supporting the evaluation of companies.
- Developing sector specific thought leadership pieces.
- Keeps Group CRM system updated to ensure records are accurate and current.
What we're looking for..
- Degree: 2:1 or above in a numerically related subject i.e. Maths, Economics, Finance etc.
- Intermediate Excel skills - use of Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP's
- Sound commercial acumen and analytical skills; able to examine and interpret data from different sources and understand its impact on investment decisions
- Good research and writing skills
- A keen interest in keeping up-to-date on the UK economy and financial markets
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus 10-20%
- Company share options
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Clear progression plan
- Hybrid/Flexible working structure
If this role is of interest, please apply direct with an updated CV.