We are working with an award-winning group of companies based in the Northwest who have been identified as one of the fastest-growing financial services businesses and enjoy the number one position in their market.
Due to an internal promotion, they are now seeking a Deal Executive to join them in their busy office. This position is key to the continued growth of the group.
Manage and deliver the Sale Process for a portfolio of clients whilst researching and generating appropriate new buyers. Research key markets and buyers and work with the Directors to develop strategies to sell current and future opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To manage and deliver the Corporate Sales Process for a portfolio of clients
- Manage clients from instruction to deal completion
- To devise and implement action plans for the sale of client businesses
- To identify, research, and generate new buyers
- To build up a network and database of contacts using a variety of media and channels
- To win new business when the opportunity arises
- To ensure that your own key performance indicators and business plans are being met on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and to contribute to the profitability of the Group
- To support team members using motivation, inspiring, and coaching techniques
- To contribute towards the Strategy and Development of the Group
- To contribute as a key member of the Group Senior Management Team
- To provide management reports and present them to the Board as requested
- To develop key relationships with clients and groups in Group's target markets and network
- To provide sector and business training to the Operations team and Associate Directors
- Siut somebody with a Sales Backgroud especially estate agents / commercial sales
- Enthusiastic with an entrepreneurial approach
- Previous experience in corporate sales
- A leader who can motivate a team to exceed expectations
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a growing company
- To be part of the leadership team
- Industry-leading package
- Work with an inspirational mentor.