Up to £12.80 per hour
Agility Resourcing is proud to be recruiting for a well-established organisation in Preston. They are looking for a detailed orientated individual with a likable personality, that can work well within the team. As the purchase ledger and invoice entry clerk, you will be reporting to and working closely with the team. You will make sure that invoices are entered correctly each month.
This role will last for 3 months to cover the busy working period.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Running goods received and entering purchase order invoices
- Reconciliation of weekly bank statements
- Scanning, matching, and entering purchase order invoices
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Scanning and entering purchase expense invoices, ensuring they are coded correctly
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Supporting the finance team when required to ensure all finance tasks are completed when necessary
- Obtain receipts or other verification when accounts were paid
- Process the invoices and attach that information to the relative project or department for job costing and financial statement purposes.
- Ad hoc finance duties
- Highly competent in analysis and problem solving
- Strong Excel skills including V lookups and Pivot tables
- Working to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills and be able to manage a busy workload independently
- Being able to work on your own as well as being a team player
Interested? Apply now!
Or call Taylor on 01772 278078