£35000 - £42000 per annum
A well-established and rapidly growing business are now in a position to recruit a Senior Member of their Management Team in the way of a Finance Manager. The newly appointed Finance Manager will play an integral part of the continued growth of the business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Finance Manager will head up a small team of transactional staff and will have a proven track record in supporting and developing junior members of the team.
The duties of the Finance Manager will include :
Budget management in liaison with the Company board and management team.
· Manage the finance team members.
· Periodic financial reporting and monitoring
· Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities.
· Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
· Formulate and execute strategies and provide guidance and analysis to management to improve results
· Prepare financial statements, business activity reports and forecasts and assist with strategic planning, including Corporate balance sheets.
The successful Finance Manager will be Qualified (ACCA/CIMA) be a strong communicator as well as confident Exce; and SAGE experience. In return you can expect a competitive salary, company pension, on site parking as well as 25 days holiday.
Regional accountancy, finance and HR recruiters