Learning and Development Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated L and D Manager to join a global brand based in their UK headquarters in Cheshire. Dynamic in your approach, you will have proven experience in delivering highly engaging training programs across all levels of staff and senior stakeholders within this global brand.
You will help kick start a new chapter in Management Development and central learning.
This opportunity will play a central role in developing class-leading training in leadership, management, business, and personal progression and expand the talents and skills of all employees at all levels within this progressive company.
- Manage, coordinate, deliver and expand the Management Development Programme (MDP) that enhances the SHE and performance management capability of the line management population.
- Ensure that Central Learning & Development activities have all the relevant Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) focus.
- Manage and deliver the Management Development Programme for people managers.
- Provide direction, advice, and expertise in Coaching for Performance skills and techniques to managers.
- Co-ordinate and deliver graduate development activity
Key skills & knowledge required:
- Degree qualified or Level 5 Certificate in Management or equivalent.
- Learning & development qualification desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience delivering management development events.
- Experience in performance coaching with people managers.
- Experience in the manufacturing sector is a plus.
- Able to create and deliver customer learning events that meet their needs.
- Able to evaluate performance and identify potential.
- Experience in designing learning events to achieve the required outcomes.
- An effective coach who can motivate and inspire individuals and teams.
- This role requires a high level of independence
- Working centrally across our European countries
- Reporting to the HR director, exposure to senior members of the business
- Salary £55-60k DoE
- Holidays 26.5 days + 3 additional days
- 2% Holiday bonus option or 5 additional days of holiday
- Discretionary business bonus scheme
- Free access to onsite gym
- Pension Scheme 11% with a minimum 6% employee contribution
A degree of regular travel will be required across Europe, with the potential of 10-20% travel once established in the role. This position is 100% office based.
For a confidential chat please call Peter on 07928592504