Up to £30000 per annum
PERSONAL TAX SENIOR/MANAGER
A leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Preston is looking to strengthen
their busy Tax Team with a compliance-based role. They provide a full compliance and business advisory service to a varied client base. You will be working in a multi-level team.
* You'll be allocated a portfolio of personal tax clients including sole-traders, partnerships and directors relevant to your skills and experience.
* Provide a main point of contact for clients in relation to tax compliance.
* Assist the partners and accounts team with ad-hoc queries.
* Prepare and file self-assessment tax returns and ensure compliance deadlines are met.
* Prepare and file forms P11D and P1D(b) for employer clients.
* Manage the billing process for the portfolio.
* Predominantly office based but with some flexibility for home working.
* Opportunity to broaden your experience and work within a supportive tax team.
* Previous experience of working in a tax role within private practice.
* ATT/CTA qualified/qualified by experience/potential for study support.
* Good client-facing communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Pro-active in identifying opportunities for clients to make tax savings.
* Experience using IRIS software would be advantageous but is not essential.
* Applications from both full-time and part-time candidates will be considered.
* Salary Full-time £30k+ per annum.
* Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
Modern office and a structerd career path
Regional accountancy, finance and HR recruiters