Management Accountant / Finance Manager
12 Month Fixed term Contract
Preston / Hybrid
We are delighted to be working with a long-established wholesaler based in Preston who is experiencing a time of growth. To manage the growth there more effectively are implementing a new ERP system over the next 12 months.
They require a Management Accountant to join them on a fixed-term contract to manage the BAU whilst key members of the staff project manage the implementation.
You will have full support during the implementation along with professional training on the new system.
The Management Accountant will work with a team of other specialists across the group.
- Responsible for the preparation of regular monthly reports of Corporate Finance, Statutory purposes, and local management reporting
- Accountability for the outcomes of all accounting and financial reporting activities
- Manage the Annual Statutory Audit
- Cash flow analysis
- Monitor relevance and accuracy of the different sources of information
- Manage the monthly closing of the ledgers ensuring the financial data accuracy
- Estimate the final Annual Operating Expense preparation at month-end
- Assist in the yearly budget preparation
- Manage all internal expenses
- Liaise with external service providers and monitor expenditure
- Review of Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliation
- To be a business partner, closely cooperating with commercial, supply chain, and other business and project managers to understand the local business challenges and strategies
- Ensure compliance with both policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or qualified through ACCA, AAT
- Proven ability to understand key business drivers and how to translate these into meaningful reporting
- Demonstrated ability to understand and use technology to improve process and control
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity during the implementation phase
For a confidential chat please call Peter on07928592504