Cost / Management Accountant
£35,000 DoE plus study support
We are delighted to be working again with one of Agility's oldest clients who due to expansion are looking for a Management Accountant to join them in the accounts team.
Their main production plant is based in Preston where most of the manufacturing is carried out for either their own brand labels or branded labels.
If you are seeking a position where you will be supported and looking for a defined carerr path then this is the position.
This is an exciting position to join a company as they continue to expand and grow.
- Support the finance manager in the production of monthly management accounts.
- Accounting responsibility for key cost lines.
- Drive for efficiencies across the international business by spotting cost trends and best working practices.
- Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Adhere to group reporting deadlines.
- Ensure a consistent reporting\analytical approach is applied to all countries.
- Daily and weekly sales reporting.
- Liaising with other departments to proactively resolve queries.
- Assisting with year-end audits & Statutory Accounts.
- Ad hoc analysis to support the country finance managers and fellow team members
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Strong analytical skills required to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Part / Qualified AAT / ACCA / CIMA
- Management Accountant experience
If you would like an informal chat please give me a call on 07928592504