£30000 - £35000 per annum
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
I am delighted to be working with one of Agility's longest-standing clients who due to increased growth are now looking for an Executive Assistant to join them in their busy office based in Preston.
The position would suit a highly organised individual who is happy with a flexible approach and pick up whatever needs to be done. You will have an administrative assistant to support you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide confidential administrative and PA support to the MD and Commercial Director, and assistance to the Construction Director
- Email management - provide proactive support to manage the directors' email accounts by highlighting priorities and acting or responding on their behalf were appropriate, whilst retaining all important documentation for future reference.
- Provide admin support to the directors and senior managers - prepare and issue tender inquiries, subcontractor orders, and general correspondence,
- Formulate office practices and procedures
- Set up/amend templates, forms, and checklists for use by office and site staff
- HR matters (assist with recruitment/disciplinary/redundancy meetings andprocedures, organise interviews, offer letters, reference requests, contracts,handbooks and inductions, monitor holidays, absence, lateness, and training records,
- Maintain health & safety register to document and monitor subcontractor health & Safety, insurance documentation, and certificates
- Team Building/Charity Event organisation - manage the organisation anddelivery of specific events within agreed budgets
- Management company processes, costs, and packs - preparing management company documentation, forms LPE1s, Deeds of Covenant, etc
- Highly organised
- Ability to prioritize
- Great attention to detail
- Great communicator
- Salary: £30,000-35,000 DoE
- 8-5 pm or 8 -4 pm Monday to Friday4 pm Friday finish
- Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays
- Laptop & Company phone provided