Up to £22000 per annum
Agility are delighted to be working for a highly recognisable organisation based in Preston. They are looking for an Accounts Assistant to cover a 12-month period of maternity, with the potential for this role to go permanent. They are needing someone who is a faster learner with some experience with invoices to take on the role and start quickly.
· Matching invoices, including checking prices charged to the current price list
· Code and register all invoices without purchase order numbers to relevant nominal account, e.g. utilities and rent
· Arrange for managers to authorise invoices on a weekly basis.
· Undertake any filing as and where necessary
· Reconcile supplier statements as and when required
· Resolve account queries promptly and deal with any enquiries from suppliers and colleagues in other departments
· Communicate with suppliers advising them of payment, via email and telephone.
· Regular review of the accounts payable listing, allocating cash to invoices where necessary.
· Pro-active in the development of internal processes and procedures and the provision of management information
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· Experience in the financial field
· Ability to pick up and be involved in any aspect of the purchase ledger and other Finance functions including sales ledger, credit control, and cash management.
· Skilled in excel
· Proficient in Word
In return you will receive:
· Base salary £22,000
· Opportunity to go permanent
· Option for AAT study support after a qualifying period
· Career development
· Employee incentives such as shopping vouchers.
Interested? Apply now!
Or call Taylor on 01772 278078.
Regional accountancy, finance and HR recruiters