My client is currently looking for a Junior Analytics Consultant to join their team based near Leeds.
This is an opportunity to join a company at a pivotal point in its growth, working on innovative solutions for its household name clients.
For an aspiring Data Analyst/Scientist, you will be given real technical development opportunities across multiple tools/software.
Key responsibilities within this role would be as follows:
- Your focus is to help our clients make smarter decisions through the use of data, analytics, and data science
- You'll work hands-on with customer data across an array of challenges that our clients face including, helping them understand their products and customers better to inform smarter decisions
- You'll develop yourself across the full spectrum of Data Analytics & Data Science and their application, learning technologies along the way such as Excel/SQL/Python/Azure Cloud/Snowflake/Databricks/Power BI/Tableau
- Working in an agile environment you'll develop an understanding of business objectives and develop models & outputs that help our clients succeed
- You'll get hands-on with the data to - identify, collect, migrate and analyse commercial data, including the use of statistical analysis and other analytical techniques
- You'll present informative and value-add business insights via ad-hoc outputs or performance dashboards, making use of data visualisation tools and techniques
- You'll conduct exploratory data analysis/data science & machine learning to identify the latest techniques to produce solutions to problems for our clients, including making recommendations
What we are looking for?
- Recent degree in Maths/Physics/Computer Science etc (2:1 or above)
- Some Python coding skills/knowledge and a desire to learn
- Some SQL coding skills/knowledge and desire to learn
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of databases and data warehouses, or experience interrogating them
Benefits of this job?
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Annual Bonus (10%)
- Multi-tech development
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Leeds, please apply direct with an updated CV.