Hybrid 2 days in the office
£28,000pa Fixed Term Contract 3 - 6 months
I am working with one of my favourite clients who looking to grow the capability of their credit control team. You will be responsible for collections and management of a busy ledger.
The Credit Control position will be based at the head office in Sale. This is a hands-on role in a very busy fast thinking environment. Overall responsibilities include managing the day-to-day ledger of approximately 250 accounts and ensuring that payment is received within terms.
- Collection of debt within payment terms
- Processing manual invoices
- Responsible for sending out invoices weekly and monthly
- Processing and allocation of daily receipts
- Performing Credit Checks via external agency
- Managing set up of new clients
- Responsible for monthly statement run
- Weekly reconciliation of accounts
- Liaison with internal and external clients for query resolution
- Resolving client queries and discrepancies in a timely manner
- Maintaining accurate and up to date client records and action notes
- Providing assistance to the Credit Control Manager
- Strong communication skills
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels within the business
- Organized and methodical in approach with keen attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work well both autonomously and as part of a team
- Confidenceand the ability to place pressure tactfully on individuals and companies who owe money.
- Advanced knowledge of the use of Excel
For a confidential chat please call Peter on 07928592504