Agility are delighted to be working with a well known organisation with offices in Preston. The role of Payroll assistant is based in an established Finance team in Preston city centre. The role itself is perfect for someone looking for a hybrid role as this client listens to its employees and offers just that!
The company itself truly care about their customers and ensures that they always give them the best quality service.
- On boarding new contractors within stipulated timescales alongside dealing with any queries/related questions
- Dealing with Contractor and Agency queries such as a breakdown of hours/pay
- Identifying fraudulent and potentially fraudulent activity by ensuring full due diligence is complete prior to pay rolling any individual including right to work and ID checks
- Producing accurate reports for internal and external stakeholders where required and checking Merit reports and ensure complete accuracy for payroll processing
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate a smooth running of the weekly payroll
- Dealing with, escalating, and managing queries raised by internal/external stakeholders and resolve queries and disputes in a professional/timely manner along with flagging to management any issues that may put the business reputation at risk or incur costs
- A minimum of 2 years' experience PAYE Payroll Experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and word
- High attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
In return you will receive:
- Base salary £20,000-£24,000
- Option of hybrid working
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing by 1 day per each year of service, up to 5 additional days)
- Tailored training plans with progression opportunities
- Incentives and rewards for hitting targets
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
Interested? Fantastic, apply now!
Or call Taylor on 01772 278078