Salary £35,000 DoE
Agility is delighted to be working with a manufacturing company based in Wythenshawe They specialise in a range of niche engineering solutions.
They have been established since 1864 and have operations in almost 20 countries. They have a very friendly team and are big on progression and growth.
This role is reporting to the European Financial Controller and joining the European finance team of 7. The Management Accountants team consists of 3 members, the Senior Management Accountant, the Management Accountant and YOU!
What you will be doing:
- Deliver accurate and efficient management reporting consistent with Group and Division financial reporting requirements ensuring:
- Production of accurate and timely information, including consolidated monthly management accounts and other ad hoc reports
- Provision of insightful and meaningful analysis and commentary
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders across multiple European countries
- Preparation and consolidation of forecasts and budgets including P&L, balance sheet and cash flows
- Provide critical decision-making analysis in support of the strategic agenda for growth, margin improvement and cash generation
- Completion of financial internal control requirements in accordance with Group and Division standards
- Completion of all financial statutory reporting, audit, and tax filing requirements,
- Coach and develop Management Accountant and developing roles within the team
- Part / Fully Qualified accountant with a track record of delivering monthly reporting
- Understanding principles of financial control
- Strong organisation skills and diligence
- Excellent Communication skills
- Accounting knowledge, experience with nominal ledger systems
- Knowledgeable or willingness and aptitude to learn Cognos reporting system
- Microsoft Excel skills (eg. Vlookups, pivot tables etc)
- Professional Accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA)
- A professional approach that generates credibility and confidence from others
- Confident and assertive with a self-motivated approach and flexible attitude
- Driven to support and implement continuous improvement to processes
- Comfortable working in a changing/evolving environment
- Demonstrable levels of integrity
In return you will receive:
- Up to £35,000
- Study support
- 25 days holiday + BH
If you are interested in this role, apply now!