£38000 - £45000 per annum
A great opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Management Accountant to join a rapidly growing company on the outskirts of Blackburn. This newly created position is being offered on a Hybrid basis with a requirement to visit the office 1 or 2 days a month.
As Management Accountant responsibilities will include :
- Support the Financial Controller in the production of monthly management accounts.
- Accounting responsibility for key cost lines.
- Drive for efficiencies across the international business by spotting cost trends and best working practices.
- Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Adhere to group reporting deadlines.
- Ensure a consistent reporting\analytical approach is applied to all countries.
- Daily and weekly sales reporting.
- Liaising with other departments to proactively resolve queries.
- Assisting with year-end audits & Statutory Accounts.
- Ad hoc analysis to support the country finance managers and fellow team members
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Strong analytical skills required to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
The ideal Management Accountant will be a self-starter, confident with Excel and have strong communication skills.. In return along with flexible hybride working you can expect 25 days holiday, company pension scheme and private healthcare.
For a confidential chat please call me 07928592504