Are you looking to start your HR career? Perhaps you have some great qualifications and are looking to gain some hands on experience? Or maybe you want to push yourself and try something new?
One of my best clients is currently looking for a HR professional to join their team as one of their HR staff is taking a career break. They are looking for a driven individual who is willing to learn new systems and can find their place in a busy HR department where each day will present new challenges.
What the Ideal Applicant will look like:
- Experience in an office environment is essential, any experience working within a HR team is desirable
- Knowledge of HR policy and law would be ideal
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- IT Literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Great communication skills
- Able to adhere to confidentiality procedures
- Willing to learn how to operate the in house HR system and input data
What you day to day will look like:
- Assisting the HR Administrator by updating employee records and helping to ensure all information is accurate
- Liaising with the HR Manager to schedule meetings between line managers and HR staff
- Responding to general enquiries regarding payroll, benefits and holiday calculations, sickness and escalating to the appropriate member of staff as needed
- Taking notes during meetings and gathering information for reports based on people metrics
- Contacting applicants and arranging interviews for potential new starters
- Distributing offers of employment, redundancy letters and similar documentation to staff
What you will receive in return:
- A full time contracted position within an established business
- A salary of £19,000 - £23,000 based on ability and experience
- A route for progression into a broad HR department
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Joe Penny at Agility Resourcing or apply now.