Job Title - HR Graduate Administrator
Salary - Up to £21,500
Working Hours - Full Time
Location - Blackpool
Job Type - Temp to Perm
Why we think you should apply:
- This is an excellent opportunity for a driven person to start their career in HR working for a great and well established company. You will work as part of a small team taking on a role that will cover all aspects of HR and will trust you to work as you see fit once you are comfortable in the role.
Why you will enjoy working for this company:
You will be working for a well established company who employ over 40 staff and handling a variety of HR documentation and practice. Alongside being part of a supportive team this is your chance to secure a stable, long term role where you can make your break into the exciting and ever changing world of HR.
What your day to day will look like:
- Processing a variety of HR documentation to meet deadlines such as appointments and terminations
- You will develop a working knowledge of employment law and practice and use this new knowledge to aid your team in the recruitment and selection process
- Working alongside the HR Advisor to help co-ordinate training, processing requests and compiling evaluations and recording training details of employees
- Use your understanding of HR and your on the job learning to provide effective advice and support to staff
- You will ensure employee personnel files are accurate and help maintain the company database, making amendments as needed
This will be the next step for you if you are:
- Already experienced in administration and are looking to gain more experience in HR
- Have recently finished your HR degree and are looking to start your career
- You enjoy working as part of a small, supportive team
If you think this is the role for you, apply online now.