Are you an experienced HR professional looking to take on a managerial role and progress your career?
Do you have qualifications in HR and now want to make a difference in a positive company culture?
Do people describe you as a reliable and headstrong person, with a drive to succeed and continually better yourself?
My client based in the Blackpool Area is looking for someone to bridge the gap between senior HR management and the HR team to aid in the delivery of an exceptional HR function. If you want to help your department chart its course through the ever changing world of HR, then this is the role for you!
What is the Job Specification:
- Job Title - Assistant Manager to the HR lead
- Salary of up to £36,000
- A full time position within a thriving but busy HR department where there will be occasional travel to other sites
Why you should apply for the role:
- My client are known for their people centric approach and put a focus on employee engagement, as the HR Assistant Manager you will be vital in helping the company build their vision of a great HR function
- You will be required across all aspects of HR, building your knowledge of complex HR legislation and procedures
- You will actively help implement HR policy and have a say in how the function takes form and adapts to always enact the best current practice
What will you day to day look like:
- You will be a key point of contact for the HR team, overseeing 4 team members each with a vital role in the department
- When the Head of HR is unavailable you will be the person everyone will turn to to lead the HR function
- Make choices based on your best judgement and knowledge to ensure a smooth and effective HR service is delivered for all staff
- Identify opportunities for improvements and help craft new or revised policies to maintain high standards within your team
- Offer specialist advice to line managers on a range of complex ER issues, handle sensitive cases and act as a meditator between employees and the company to bring about effective resolutions
- Develop and implement wellbeing and L&D programmes for staff to provide first class training and upscale the skills of our staff to improve overall business function
- Support the Talent Attraction team and Recruitment Advisor in all elements of attraction, selection and onboarding
You should apply if you have:
- A CIPD Level 5 qualification or equivalent experience in a HR function
- Able to manage your own workload and priorities based on business needs
- A people centric approach and a genuine desire to help your colleagues have the best employee experience possible
- Strong initiative to identify areas of weakness and help improve these with your keen awareness of HR practice
If you would like to know more about the role, get in touch with Joe Penny at Agility Resourcing or apply today.