Good Morning $first name$
Salary £36,000pa + 10% bonus
Flexible hours, Hybrid position
One of my top clients is looking for an Accountant with a passion for business and development to join one of Preston's most admired practices. This is the opportunity to join a team that cares passionately about your next career move and your personal growth, as well as receiving excellent support to help you to realise your personal goals.
You will be working with great clients that have long standing relationships with your company as this well-established company is in a unique position where they can be discerning about their clients. This ensures that you will only deal with the best clients that are well known by the company and have a great reputation for how they conduct their business.
What will you be doing?
- Preparation of year-end accounts including corporation tax computations
- Preparation of management accounts
- Monitoring of client's real-time performance through review of Xero bookkeeping
- Review of juniors' work to identify strengths and areas for them to improve upon
- Assist in the development of junior staff members by utilising your experience and knowledge to advise on their coaching needs
- Working with our client managers to improve our valued clients experience and help instil the company values in all business activity
What do we need you from you?
- Chartered or qualified by experience and have a proven track record of accountancy practice work
- A strong ambition to progress your professional career and standing as a diligent and trustworthy accountant
- Possess excellent communication skills and able to effectively build rapport with our valued clients
- Excellent attention to detail and a methodical work ethic to deliver outstanding service with consistency
- A team player who enjoys working in a supportive environment where everyone pulls together to help everyone succeed and achieve
What will you receive for your hard work?
- The salary is £36,000 p.a. pro rata - this will be reviewed regularly and will increase directly in line with your career progression
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays p.a. The office is closed over Christmas and
- New Year means you no longer have to work around Christmas plans and can enjoy the holiday season with your family
- Access to the company's bonus scheme, adding up to an additional 10% of your annual salary on top of your current earnings
- A fantastic pension scheme to help you secure a great retirement
- The option to work a percentage of your time at home to suit your needs outside of work
If this is of interest please let me know