Learning and Engagement Business Partner
We are working with a great organisation based in Milnthorpe who due to growth is now seeking an experienced Learning and Engagement Business Partner to join them.
Reporting to the HR Director and working as an integral member of the HR & Communications team, the main role purpose is to:
- With the HR Director and other stakeholders, build and maintain an organisation-wide learning needs analysis and resulting gap closure plan of training and development solutions to build technical (largely Production and Engineering), professional and leadership capability
- Support leaders with the succession planning process, build programmes to develop current and future talent, and facilitate strategic knowledge transfer
- Help build and support the development of a learning culture that promotes ongoing employee development and cross functional team collaboration
- Play a key role in building internal and external brand ambassadors through coordination of internal communications, our employee engagement survey and activity, and promoting our employer brand both internally and externally to aid retention and attract future talent.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a training and development role, or alternatively have been involved as a generalist HR practitioner and looking to specialise
- CIPD Level 5 Learning & Development Certificate, or working towards it, or other relevant training qualifications (preferred but not essential)
- A background in manufacturing or a similar industry where Health and Safety compliance is required (preferred but not essential)
- Track record in developing and executing successful training initiatives, a confident presenter/trainer and able to coach others
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail, able to translate technical concepts into layman terms for various documentation
- Knowledge and experience of conducting surveys/questionnaires
For a confidential chat please call me on 07928592504.