My client is currently looking for a Graduate Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team based in Manchester.
This role is working for a large tech business that annually goes from strength to strength, therefore there are fantastic career progression opportunities available within this role.
Ideally, they are looking for a candidate with strong academic background with demonstrated consistency.
Key responsibilities within this role would be as follows:
- Take a lead position in providing high-quality, timely and relevant financial reporting, analysis and insight to assist in commercial decision making across the key areas of the business.
- Oversee the structuring of the overall MI suite, including the integration of a Business Information System (Power BI) for delivering the business requirements on an automated basis.
- Assist with the preparation of other key reports on financials and performance, highlighting required business interventions.
- Profitability analysis and reporting for supporting business growth.
- Analysing data trends and statistics to improve processes.
- Reporting and analysis on financial data for FC/CFO in board meetings.
- Analysing Group revenues and profit margins by key categories
- Improve overall understanding of financial KPIs and performance across the business.
- Establish a close working relationship and be able to effectively translate and communicate complex financial information so it can be digested by non-financial stakeholders.
What we are looking for?
- Recent degree in Maths/Accounting/Economics etc (2:1 or above)
- Ability to explain complex information concisely
- Ability to manipulate large data sets within Excel to identify variances and discrepancies.
- Good understanding of financial processes and driving through process improvements.
- Displays excellent analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Strong desire and ability to learn new skills.
- A strong desire to attain a professional Finance qualification e.g. CIMA/ACCA
- Enthusiasm and innovation
Benefits of this job?
- 33 days holiday
- CIMA/ACCA study support
- PT sessions available on site
- Social events
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Manchester, please apply direct with an updated CV.