Group Recruitment Lead
Hybrid working ,35 hours per week
We are working with one of the UK's leading financial planning and wealth management firms with over 20 local offices nationwide. Founded in 2008, we employ over 300 people including over 120 highly qualified financial planners and paraplanners.
The qualities they look for in people who wish to join them include sharing their client-centric approach, having the focus and drive required to produce excellent results and having a passion for learning and development.
Our Group People Department is actively recruiting for a Recruitment/Talent Acquisition Coordinator who has proven experience of working in a busy recruitment environment. This is a newly created role to primarily support and coordinate recruitment for the whole business, taking ownership of the day-to-day recruitment activity which includes candidate sourcing, candidate management, CV reviewing, coordinating interviews, producing offer letters and contracts and managing onboarding.
- To work with the relevant hiring managers to provide a proactive recruitment service ensuring candidates are sourced in accordance with the needs of the business
- Advertise new vacancies on all recruitment channels and maintain these including the Company Careers Website, LinkedIn/social media channels and other external recruitment channels, including agency preferred suppliers
- To manage the day-to-day resourcing activity, ensuring seamless contact from candidate application, interview through to offer (including feedback to unsuccessful candidates)
- Build and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers and the wider Group People Department to establish resourcing requirements
- Arrange Interviews as required and coordinate right to work checks to ensure they are completed by the hiring manager and recorded on file before new employees commence
- Manage the offer process using newly introduced ATS and Docusign
- Ensure recruitment systems and tracking activities are up to date and maintained accurately
- Undertake initial stages of Onboarding including hardware orders and set up on Group HR system and effectively hand over new employee to wider People Team
- Continuous improvement approach identifying ways to improve the candidate experience and the recruitment process
- Participate fully and constructively as a member of the Group People Department contributing to discussions and activities beyond the Recruitment/Talent Acquisition remit
- Excellent track record of candidate management (ideally gained in an 'in-house' environment)
- Background of working in recruitment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in coordinating recruitment activity as part of a busy People/HR Department
- Be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role, or demonstrate the right practical/transferrable skills
If this is of interest please call Peter