£32000 - £35000 per annum
Job description - Talent Acquistion Specialist in Cumbria Area
One of my well established clients is expanding and has an excellent opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their HR department. Working for a family owned company with an excellent culture, this is your chance to join a values based company where you can actively shape the recruitment function.
What will you be doing:
- Due to growth within the company my client is looking for a people centric recruitment lead to create an industry leading recruitment function from scratch
- You will be responsible for attracting the best talent for the company and maintaining a pool of high calibre candidates to draw from to meet business needs
- Proactively headhunt and source talent using a range of online platforms and toolkits to engage with potential candidates in a variety of ways
- Continually review the recruitment function and use your expert judgement to mould processes and improve your function as a whole
- Liaise with managers to aid with workforce planning, support succession planning and use your knowledge of business needs to adapt the recruitment strategy as needed
- Manage and guide candidates through the onboarding process, ensuring all vital background checks and information is gathered before moving candidates forward
Why you should apply for this role:
- A salary of up to £35,000
- Hours are 9-5 Mon-Fri but are flexible with the option to work hybrid and even remotely if you have the skills they need
- This is a role working within a family owned business with a focus on giving their staff value and purpose in their roles, many staff are long standing employees with up to 3 generations of staff within the company!
- Multiple benefits such as a great company pension of 5% of income and 6% from the company, Medicash scheme, a profit share bonus package, Employee Assistance Support and a free on site gym!
You should apply if:
- You have experience in recruitment and can create solutions and processes to consistently maintain steady talent attraction
- You are highly organised with the ability to manage your own workload and meet changing business needs effectively
- You are a confident and driven professional, able to identify areas for improvement and proactively streamline internal procedures
- You can show initiative and establish strong channels of communication within your department to create a harmonious onboarding process
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply now or get in touch with Joe Penny at Agility Resourcing for more details.